ACT Test Prep
- TorchPrep increases ACT® scores
- TorchPrep works around your busy schedule
- From academic rigor to test anxiety…TorchPrep takes care of it all
- TorchPrep courses are high-energy and engaging
TorchPrep in Cincinnati
- Mason HS
- Forrest Hills
- St. Xavier
SIGN UP HERE
Free Diagnostic ACT Test:
Saturday, October 12th from 8:30 – noon
10th & 11th grades students are invited to take an
actual ACT to help identify strengths & weaknesses.
Students get to keep test booklet and answer document.
Flier attached. Register Here!
Classes and Tutoring leading to the December and State Tests!
Maximize test scores and minimize test attempts with focused prep.
Flier Attached. Register Here!
LEAP Scholarship Program:
Our goal is to have one scholarship student in every group test prep course we offer!
College bound students with a financial need are invited to apply!
Application attached. Learn More Here!
College and Career Readiness Workshops
Learn how to boost student success by attending a half-day workshop or webinar.
Click here for more information.
- Get Ready for the BIG TESTS
- Score BIG with free practice tests
- Getting ready for college admissions exams in April and May? Taking full-length, timed practice tests are a great way to help prepare!
- Experience test-day conditions and build confidence
- Figure out which subject areas need more attention
- Gain a competitive advantage heading into the exams
- Get ready for the big day when the scores really count